Centacare Catholic Family Services is a non-for-profit organisation that employs approximately 500 staff and provides a diverse range of services across its various metropolitan and regional office locations. We help people in the community to find opportunities to fulfil their potential. We are proud of how each of our employees, volunteers and students contribute to our organisation and the clients they encounter. We are a child safe and a quality accredited organisation with a culture that promotes diversity, respect, integrity and professionalism.
Centacare is committed to cultivating a harmonious workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Equal opportunity principles align with our mission, vision and values. We believe that treating our people fairly has a positive impact on our clients, maintains our reputation as an Employer of Choice and as a great place to work!
Have a look at this video to explore our services through the eyes of staff on the frontline.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT CENTACARE
We remain competitive and offer best possible remuneration conditions for our employees. Some benefits include:
- Salary sacrifice benefits with significant tax savings (More information Salary Packaging Info)
- Salary sacrifice cards for meals and entertainment
- Health insurance discounts with Bupa
- Fleet pricing on vehicle purchases (conditions apply)
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We aim to continuously improve the skills and knowledge of our people, employees and volunteers alike. Therefore we provide a range of training and development opportunities including:
- Internal and on-the-job opportunities through individual or team sessions
- External opportunities in the form of seminars, workshops and conferences
- Regular professional development reviews to assist you to achieve your potential and establish your career at Centacare
- Support in undertaking approved study
LIFESTYLE, HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
We are committed to ensuring a healthy and comfortable work environment for our people to enjoy. We follow a comprehensive set of work, health and safety guidelines as well as provide flexible work arrangements which may include:
- Flexible and family friendly work environment
- Access to paid maternity and paternity leave
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Free legal consultation
JOB VACANCIES AND EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
If you would like to become part of our organisation please have a look below at some of our current opportunities. You can access position descriptions for each vacancy by clicking on the Apply Now button.
CONTACT AND FEEDBACK
If you would like to provide some feedback or have a question about careers at Centacare please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not email your job applications, only applications received via the Apply Now links below will be considered.