“My support coordinator is kind and knowledgeable and always available for help”
Centacare offers a range of Support Coordination options to help you achieve your goals.
Our Support Coordinators will help you to:
- Access paid, mainstream, community and informal supports;
- Exercise your choice and control;
- Find the services you want; and
- Stay connected with the services you want.
To help strengthen your ability to coordinate supports and participate in the community, Centacare offers Coordination of Supports and Specialist Support Coordination.
Coordination of Supports
Capacity building support to navigate and manage the services and supports you may need from a range of services providers.
Specialist Support Coordination
Time-limited support coordination that focuses on addressing barriers where there is complexity with high level risks.
Your Life, Your Choice
Support Coordination can look like this:
- Identifying options for community, mainstream and funded NDIS supports
- Obtaining quotes for services
- Coordinating service providers and support
- Providing the NDIA with progress reports
- Implementing and monitoring your NDIS plan
- Resolving points of crisis
Our Support Coordinators are allied health professionals and people with extensive coordination experience.
We support all disability and psychosocial disability (mental health) participants, and are able to support individuals with high and complex needs.
We support your choice
Centacare is a registered provider of both NDIS Services and Support Coordination.
We make sure you get to choose who you want, how much you want, and when you want it.
We do this by always:
- Offering you multiple options
- Acting in a non-biased, impartial manner
- Delivering transparent support coordination
- Managing conflicts of interest
Centacare’s strong commitment to quality assurance means you can trust us.