Centacare’s NDIS Recovery Coaches will support NDIS participants with a psychosocial disability (mental health) to live a full life and achieve their individual goals through recovery-orientated practice. People will be assisted to take more control of their lives and to better manage complex challenges of day-to-day living.
Recovery Coaches can support participants to;
- Develop a recovery-enabling relationship
- Engage with the NDIS
- Increase recovery skills and personal capacity, including motivation, strengths, resilience and decision-making
- Develop their recovery planning
- Help find, stay connected and manage supports of their choice
We support your choice
Centacare is a registered provider of NDIS Services, Support Coordination and Recovery Coaching.
We make sure you get to choose who you want, how much you want, and when you want it.
We do this by always:
- Offering you multiple options
- Acting in a non-biased, impartial manner
- Delivering transparent recovery coaching and connection to supports
- Managing conflicts of interest
Centacare’s strong commitment to quality assurance means you can trust us.
To make a referral please complete the form below and send it to email@example.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Centacare’s recovery coaching team with any queries regarding our recovery coaching services on 8215 6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.