“Thanks to the support I have received from the service I am now in a better frame of mind than I have been for a very long time”
Centacare’s NDIS therapists offer tailored, outcome-focused interventions. Adapted to your unique needs, wants, and strengths, they offer evidence-based supports to help you improve your ability to live well with your mental illness so you can do all the things you want.
Programs are offered one-to-one or in a group.
We can help you to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of who you are
- Better manage yourself so you can achieve your goals
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve your wellbeing
- Manage hoarding
We offer the following therapies and techniques:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Exposure Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Behaviour activation strategies
- Motivational Interviewing